Monday, July 20, 2009

Someone is turning 7

So I seriously can not believe that we are going to have a 7 year old running around. Aubrie's bday is on Thursday the 23rd. This really makes me feel OLD! Seems like yesterday she suprised us and I remember it so vividly. We have lots of things planned for the week. Wednesday night we are meeting her dad in Rock Rapids for a mini bday party at the Pizza Ranch, then on Saturday afternoon/evening we will be heading to the pizza ranch again for supper and presents then off to the pool for some swimming. She is really excited!
We had a very difficult time this year shopping for a gift. This girl has it all and what she doesn't have is either not age appropriate or she has no interest in having it or its to spendy. So I told her to make me a list... well the one and ONLY item on this list was a CREDIT CARD!! Are you kidding me!??? Oh Aubrie you definately are your mothers daughter aren't you ;) We ended up getting her a pink Nintendo DS and hope she will love it just as much as a credit card. I will post pictures of her "beach Party" on sunday after all the festivities. Can not wait to see you guys there!

1 comment:

Swimming Pool Helper said...

So you went with the DS huh! Hoping she'll like it also. :) Have fun at the party and tell her Happy Birthday from her Arizona friends.