Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter... Is spring FINALLY in the air!?















It has again been a couple busy week/weekends and we have busy ones ahead as well. We are busy making final plans and preps for my sisters wedding next weekend! AHHH after all kinds of planning the day is finally close. This weekend we will celebrate easter with my family and also my extended family. We are excited to see everyone we love 2 weekends in a row!










I took the kids to see the Easter bunny at the bank yesterday and of course they loved it. Aavyn wasn't sure what to think as he was silent, but Aubrie was all over the egg hunts there and managed to sit for a moment so I could get a picture :)










Nothing really exciting otherwise. Aavyn popped thru a couple more teeth, and Aubrie is awaiting her turn to lose another one. We have a dentist appt in the morning so I am anxious to see her xrays.










Here are a couple pictures from the past week. I will have more to post next time as we will have weddig pics, 2yr pics for Aavyn and easter pics PHEW!










No comments: