Sunday, April 26, 2009

All she wants to do is dance dance dance!











Ok so Friday night was dance picture night, and I must say I was a little nervous about the whole situation. Jeremy decided he wanted to go fishing which meant I had to juggle costume changes and Aavyn while doing it. We made it through w/o any major issues, but would not choose to do it like that again :) I should have brought his stroller down to the studio, however there are like 3o steps and I had my hands full enough :)




Aubrie smiled beautifully like always as she loves to be the "shining star!" This year I finally came to realize the independent side of her doing things (well i knew about her b/f but thought I was still on top of things) well she failed to tell ME her tap and jazz shoes were 1.5 sizes TOO SMALL! She had been dancing w/o them in practice for many weeks. She told Miss Megan (one of her teachers) that I ordered her new ones and they were coming soon..... i had no idea about this! haha oh kids! So needless to say I was online first thing Saturday morning ordering new tights, tap shoes, ballet shoes, and jazz shoes. Lets hope these last her into next season a little bit. :)




1 comment:

rjfreese said...

she is going to be trouble for you one of these days :) How cute!