Monday, March 16, 2009

Two added and one subtracted! (Teeth that is)







Hi everyone! Its been a little while... AGAIN... but we have just been all over the place. I will write a little to get everyone up to speed. (well just with in the past week or so)



Aubrie FINALLY lost her first tooth last week sunday March 8. She was SO proud! I think she was relieved she was finally losing a tooth since most of her friends are on to tooth number 3-6! I kept telling her they would come out when they wanted to... and it did. No signs of any lose ones again yet.



Aavyn has gained 2 teeth with in the past week. The first one came thru on sunday and then sometime last week he managed to sneak in a molar! That thing was a total suprise! I put my fingers in his mouth last night and was suprised to say the least! His gums are still pretty white so we know more are coming soon.



Jeremy and I are keeping busy as well as normal. Here are a couple pictures of the kids and a video of Aavyn telling all kinds of stories! (ok so the video wouldnt upload... ill need tech support :)

1 comment:

rjfreese said...

what a peaceful picture of Aavyn sleeping!