Tuesday, August 19, 2008

School Time




Well I just got done sending Aubrie off for her first day of 1st grade! Holy cow can you believe how quickly time has gone. It seems like yesterday I was dropping her off at preschool and she ran in and told me to stay! Oh time has not changed much, already we are not "cool" parents as we have an extremely independant child! (no clue where she got that from!)

This past weekend was pretty low key. Friday night we went to Edgerton to help Kris and Eric celebrate their grand opening of Aqua Lanes, then early Saturday morning (615 to be exact) we had a controlled burn in Matlock.. I learned alot in the short time I was there. Then it was off to Cutty's to drop off Carsyn (Erin didn't see the humor in us just keeping her for another week haha) and we went boating, then for supper at Mrs Ladys-- YUMMY!

Sunday was very low key- Aavyn and I slept in til 10! Jeremy was gone fishing so we were in no hurry to do anything.

Nothing else to exciting this week-- until next time.....

1 comment:

Steph said...

Do you ever rest?? You are so busy! Can't believe Aubrie is in 1st grade thats crazy!! I sent mine off to school this morning, they were so excited, i hope they stay that way!

Steph